Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, a cool sip of watermelonade with a quick bite of tofu salad to face the summer heat. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
A cool sip of Watermelonade with a quick bite of Tofu Salad to face the Summer Heat is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. A cool sip of Watermelonade with a quick bite of Tofu Salad to face the Summer Heat is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have a cool sip of watermelonade with a quick bite of tofu salad to face the summer heat using 20 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make A cool sip of Watermelonade with a quick bite of Tofu Salad to face the Summer Heat:
- Get 4 - 5 cups Watermelon de-seeded chunk
- Take lime Juice of on
- Take salt or Black salt Regular as per taste
- Make ready 3 - 4 tbsps Sugar
- Take 8 - 10 Ice – cubes (optional)
- Take 100 grams Tofu cut into small cubes
- Prepare 10 - 12 Cherry tomatoes
- Prepare 1 Carrot grated
- Make ready 1 cucumber diced
- Prepare 1 onion finely sliced
- Prepare 2 tsps Olive oil
- Get Ice lettuce spinach Any other salad leaves of your choice burg , baby etc.
- Get Dressing Orange Vinaigrette
- Prepare 1 orange Juice of an (one medium )
- Take 2 tsps Olive oil
- Make ready 1 tsp pepper Freshly ground
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Paprika
- Get Sal as per taste
- Prepare 1 tsp Honey Sugar jaggery sweetener / / Liquid any of the options
- Get 1 - 2 tsps Lime Juice (adjust as per taste)
Steps to make A cool sip of Watermelonade with a quick bite of Tofu Salad to face the Summer Heat:
- Cut the watermelon into wedges, remove the rind, de-seed the watermelon, and cut it into chunk.
- Put these chunks in the food processor/mixer-grinder, squeeze a juice of one lime (remove the seeds) over it.
- Add 3/4th tsp of salt and 3-4 tbsp of sugar; whiz it once in the mixer. Serve is fresh with thinly sliced lemon rings and ice. You can strain the juice if you wish, I prefer it just as it is.
- I had a guilt-free version of the watermelonade, I skipped the sugar completely, the sweetness of the melon was just perfect to curb my sugar cravings!
- March is one of my favourite months, Its the month of birthdays - dad's and mine, I cannot say I eagerly looked forward to it, as during my school and college years my birthday always had an exam going on. When I finally started working, I thought I could relax enjoy them…. but then they always coincided with the 'year-end' extra-office hours at work! It was then I decided that I would never become or marry a Chartered Accountant and thankfully I dint! Anyhow now that I am a homemaker I enj…
- I won a new set of bright orange knives from Ruchira’s Blog – thegreatcookaroo.com as her 1st Anniversary giveaway. I have just started to use them, they add so much colour to my kitchen. I used to have a hard time finely slicing veggie before; but these stainless steel knives have made my life so much easier. Thanks Ruchira for this lovely use-full gift!
- Picture courtesy Urban Dazzle.
- Now coming back to the second recipe I want to share with you - as I already mentioned I had a long day ahead, so I wanted to make a quick lunch which was light and filling.
- Salads always come to my rescue, not because I usually have most salad ingredients in my fridge but I know I can come up with different flavours to make salads interesting and fun to eat. Here is my recipe on Tofu Salad with Orange Vinaigrette.
- Remove the tofu from the packet, cut it into small bite size cubes.
- Take a non-stick or a heavy bottom pan, add olive oil, once the oil is hot add the tofu, add salt to the tofu. Sauté it for 3 minutes till its golden brown of all sides. Remove and set aside to cool.
- Take a large bowl add to it the grated carrot, sliced onions, diced cucumber and tomatoes.
- In a small bowl, add the fresh juice of oranges, olive oil, pepper, paprika, salt, lime juice and honey (I used honey). Mix this well with a fork or spoon, check and adjust the seasoning.
- Add the tofu to the salad bowl and pour the dressing over, mix well. Serve immediately or chilled!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food a cool sip of watermelonade with a quick bite of tofu salad to face the summer heat recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!