Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, dammies coloured rice served with meat balls in sauce & coleslaw. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Meatballs Rice Sauce Recipes on Yummly Teriyaki Meatballs With Udon Noodles, Meatballs With Peppers In A Tomato Sauce, Stir-fry Thai Noodles With Chicken Meatballs. Turkey Meatballs in Coconut Curry Sauce + Basmati RiceNicolasG.
Dammies coloured rice served with meat balls in sauce & coleslaw is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Dammies coloured rice served with meat balls in sauce & coleslaw is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have dammies coloured rice served with meat balls in sauce & coleslaw using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Dammies coloured rice served with meat balls in sauce & coleslaw:
- Take 3 cups rice
- Get 4 edible colours… Red,yellow,blue and green
- Get Beef for the meat balls
- Make ready Green peas
- Take Ginger
- Make ready Garlic
- Get Black pepper
- Make ready Cornflour or flour
- Take cube Seasoning
- Get Tomatoes
- Get Pepper
- Take Shambo
- Prepare Tatashe
- Take Onions
- Take Thyme
- Make ready Curry
- Make ready Tomeric
- Make ready Cabbage,carrots and onions for the coleslaw
- Get Salad cream
- Prepare White pepper
- Get to taste Salt
Serve over rice.* Thrifty Meals for Two: Making Food Dollars Count*. You will love this delicious saucy Asian meatballs recipe! I first made them a few months ago when I was experimenting with multiple meatball recipes to serve for a fundraiser. And when my friends graciously "helped me out" with some taste testing, these little guys were the clear winner!
Steps to make Dammies coloured rice served with meat balls in sauce & coleslaw:
- Per boil the 3 cups of Rice. Divide into 5 equal parts. In 5 Different pots… add a bit of colour to each. Add a bit of water to cook like our normal white rice. Then allow for the five pots of coloured rice to cool off. The red,yellow,blue,green and White. In a bowl mix all coloured rice and that gives us a mix of coloured rice.
- For our meat balls… washed and diced beef in a processor, add a bit of ginger,garlic,season,salt,black pepper,fresh pepper and blend. Then pour in a bowl, add a bit of egg liquid and a bit of corn flour. Mold with your fingers into perfect balls. Using a non stick pan put a bit of an oil, drop the meat balls on it and allow to cook side by side till it's golden brown.
- For the sauce, blend the pepper,shambo,tomatoes,tatashe and onions. Pour some oil and pour the blended paste… add thyme,ginger,seasoning,salt, to cook for 10 min. Then add the meat balls. 7
- The coleslaw, shredded carrots,cabbage and chopped onions. Pour in a bowl add a bit of white pepper and the salad cream.
Asian meatballs with chinese sauce served with rice. Perfectly cooked rice grains are like brothers, close, yet separate, and definitely not stuck together. - Indian proverb A simple pot of basmati rice can defeat even the most experienced cooks, especially when it comes to getting it right, night after night. Porcupine meatballs are made with ground beef, rice, onion, tomato soup, and seasonings. They are an easy, nice dish to prepare on a busy day. The ground beef and rice mixture are similar to cabbage roll stuffing.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food dammies coloured rice served with meat balls in sauce & coleslaw recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!