Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, mike's double decker sweet hawaiian swiss burgers. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Double Decker Sweet Hawaiian Swiss Burgers. The very first Hawaiian sweet bread. Burgers Done Right the Down-Under Way.
Mike's Double Decker Sweet Hawaiian Swiss Burgers is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Mike's Double Decker Sweet Hawaiian Swiss Burgers is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook mike's double decker sweet hawaiian swiss burgers using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Double Decker Sweet Hawaiian Swiss Burgers:
- Make ready ● For The Grilled Proteins
- Prepare 4 LG Patties 80/20 Grass Fed Angus Beef Or Prime Rib
- Make ready 1 Can Thick Sliced SPAM [cut 4 slices]
- Prepare ● For The Hamburger Seasonings & Toppers
- Make ready as needed Quality Teriaki Sauce
- Prepare to taste Salt & Fresh Ground Pepper
- Take as needed Worshtershire Sauce [to help seasonings stick]
- Prepare Dash Ginger Powder
- Prepare Dash Granulated Garlic Powder
- Take Dash Granulated Onion Powder
- Make ready Dash Red Pepper Flakes
- Take ● For The Fruits & Vegetables
- Get 2 EX Firm Thick Sliced Chilled Tomatoes
- Get 2 Thick Sliced Chilled Maui Onions
- Take 4 LG Crispy Chilled Butter Lettuce Leaves
- Take 1 Can Pineapple Slices [two slices per burger]
- Make ready ● For The Cheeses
- Make ready 4 Swiss Cheese Slices [two slices per burger]
- Take ● For The Grilled Bread
- Make ready 2 EX LG Sweet Grilled Hawaiian Buns
- Take as needed Garlic Butter
- Take ● For The Options [I'd recommend them both if you can find them]
- Take 2 5"x5" Pieces Nori [aka kelp - soaked for 5 minutes]
- Make ready Dried Shitake Mushrooms [soaked for 15 minutes then sauteed]
Double Decker Burger. our special double patty made with niman ranch beef topped with swiss and cheddar cheese. Our special double patty made with Niman Ranch Hawaiian Burger. Pineapple, Swiss cheese and teriyaki sauce. Honey ham and Swiss cheese get stuffed into sweet Hawaiian biscuits, hasselback-style, for an impressive-looking but totally easy snack.
Instructions to make Mike's Double Decker Sweet Hawaiian Swiss Burgers:
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need.
- I used Prime Rib patties instead of Angus. Season your patties.
- I do love this Teriyaki sauce.
- Grill your ingredients. 5 minutes on burgers - SPAM & pineapple until charred.
- Soak and saute your mushrooms.
- Soak your Nori for 5 minutes.
- Add your swiss cheese and teriyaki sauce. Grill until cheese is melted. Add your soaked Nori and mushrooms if you're opting to use it.
- Lastly, butter and grill your Hawaiian buns until charred.
- Pile high and enjoy!
Five ingredients are all you need to make this supremely satisfying appetizer that strikes the best balance of salty and sweet. Arrange the Swiss cheese over the ham, and top with remaining ham slices in a layer. Place the tops of the rolls onto the sandwiches. I made these for the first time last night and the family loved them. I used butter flavored hawaiian rolls and doubled the dijon mustard.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food mike's double decker sweet hawaiian swiss burgers recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!