Rigatoni with Ground Turkey - Family warmth and closeness is often obtained in uncomplicated methods. A single of them is cooking and serving food for the loved ones. As a housewife, obviously you don't need to miss a meal together ideal? Cuisine may also be the crucial to a happy family members, lots of feel homesick simply because their cooking has been found elsewhere.
So for those of you who prefer to cook and like it or not you may have to provide food for the loved ones, obviously you also do not want precisely the same dishes, suitable? You'll be able to cook with new and easy variants. Because now you are able to quickly discover recipes devoid of having to bother. Like the following Rigatoni with Ground Turkey which you could imitate to become presented to your beloved family members.
Rigatoni with Ground Turkey is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Rigatoni with Ground Turkey is something that I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have rigatoni with ground turkey using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Ingredients needed to serve Rigatoni with Ground Turkey:
- 1 large pack ground turkey (I used a 2.5 pound pack)
- Olive Oil (Enough to coat bottom of large pan)
- Onion, 1 large, chopped
- Green Pepper 1, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper,
- 2 Tablespoons Oregano
- Fresh Garlic, about 6, minced (I used garlic powder because I ran out of fresh garlic)
- 1 teaspoon dried Basil
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 2 small cans Hunts tomato sauce
- 1 can Small White Beans (undrained)
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) box of Rigatoni
- Salt for boiling water
- Parmesan Cheese
Directions to make Rigatoni with Ground Turkey:
- Sauté Ground Turkey in large pan with olive oil until slightly browned,then add chopped onion and chopped green pepper…….Cook until ground turkey is no longer pink and onion and green pepper are soft……
- Add all dry ingredients to ground turkey and stir well….
- Then add tomato ingredients,white beans, and sugar and simmer for about 1 hour slightly uncovered…..Stir occasionally…..Turn off heat after 1 hour….
- Meanwhile boil Rigatoni until al dente….Don’t forget to add some salt to your boiling water!
- Drain rigatoni, then add to ground turkey mixture and mix all very well….
- Enjoy with Parmesan cheese sprinkled on top ! 😊
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food rigatoni with ground turkey recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!