Jerk Chicken - Family warmth and closeness might be obtained in easy methods. One of them is cooking and serving meals for the family members. As a housewife, obviously you do not want to miss a meal together proper? Cuisine can also be the crucial to a satisfied loved ones, quite a few really feel homesick simply because their cooking has been discovered elsewhere.
So for those of you who like to cook and like it or not you may have to supply meals for the household, not surprisingly you also do not want the same dishes, right? You may cook with new and uncomplicated variants. Because now you can easily come across recipes without having obtaining to bother. Like the following Jerk Chicken which you can imitate to become presented for your beloved family members.
Jerk Chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Jerk Chicken is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook jerk chicken using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients needed to cook Jerk Chicken:
- 2 fillets Chicken thighs (or breasts)
- 1 Olive oil
- 100 ml Coke
- 2 tbsp Maple sauce
- 1 Spices
- 2 tbsp a. Cajun spice
- 2 tbsp a. Jerk chicken spice
- 1 a. Allspice
- 1 a. Mixed herbs (dry)
- 2 tsp a. Garlic powder
- 2 tsp a. Paprika
- 1/2 tsp a. Cayenne pepper
- 2 pinch a. Cumin
- 2 pinch a. Rosemary
- 1 a. Salt and pepper
Instructions to make Jerk Chicken:
- Make cuts on the thick parts of the chicken using a knife. This helps it cook evenly.
- Arrange the chicken on a tray or a plate, and wipe off the excess water with paper towels. Lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper. Spread the olive oil and maple sauce on top, and let it sit.
- Mix all the "a" spices in a bowl.
- You can easily find cajun spice or jerk chicken spice at a store!
- Coat both sides of the chicken with the mixed "a" spices, and let it sit for about 1 hour.
- Tip #1: My favourite is the root beer in the middle in the picture. It has an unique flavour. You can use normal coke as well.
- Pour the coke over the Step 4 marinated chicken, and let it sit for at least 3 hours in the fridge. It tastes better if you marinate it for a day!
- Bring the chicken to room temperature 1 hour before cooking. If you don't do that, it won't cook evenly.
- Arrange the chicken on a baking sheet lined with parchment sheet, and put in the oven. Bake for about 17-25 minutes at 240℃.
- When the oil come out instead of liquid onto the paper, it's ready. Move the chicken around occasionally, and let the excess water evaporate.
- Serve with your desired vegetables, and done!
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food jerk chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!