Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, recovery soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Recovery Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Recovery Soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook recovery soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Recovery Soup:
- Make ready 2 stalks/ribs celery
- Get 1 cup leeks
- Get 1-1/2 tablespoons kale flakes
- Make ready 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Make ready 1 stick butter
- Make ready 3 tablespoons anchovie filets packed in olive oil
- Get 1 tablespoon lea and Pearins Worcestershire sauce
- Take 1 tablespoons aged balsamic vinegar
- Prepare To taste salt
- Get To taste ground black pepper
- Prepare 48 ounces beef broth
Step by Step to make Recovery Soup:
- Slice the celery and chives thinly and long. Melt the butter with pepper and salt.
- Add the kale flakes and garlic powder. Sauté for 7 minutes in the butter.
- Add the vinegar, broth, and Worcestershire sauce. Simmer 15 minutes.
- Smash the anchovies. Add to the soup and simmer 20 minutes uncovered. Serve I hope you enjoy!!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food recovery soup recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this site in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading, I hope My page becomes “the place to be” when it comes to recovery soup cooking. Go on get cooking!